Custom Search

Monday, November 12, 2018

Heart of Gratitude

This is the season to have a grateful heart as we enter into Thanksgiving. What does it mean to be grateful?? The definition of gratitude: 

A few things I am grateful for include:

  • First and foremost I am thankful for my personal relationship with my Lord Jesus Christ 

  • my family. I am blessed with a husband, children and grandchildren
  • in this trying time I am grateful to have a job. One that I truly care for
What are you grateful for?? What does gratitude mean to you?? Here is what it means to others 











retweet post here
shared on facebook here 

shared at these blog hops, linkups and parties
waste not wednesday 

shared at these facebook group linkups
social media === ct 11/17 - 11/18

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post