Custom Search

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Go Ahead Sleep in Public

Has the weather outside helped make you a bit more tired?? Between that and working th midnight shift at work has me more tired than normal. I sit around and often before I know it my head will start to nod as I tend to fall asleep. Thus I was very surprised when I realized that February 28th was Public sleeping day.



The day was created to allow individuals to know that it is o.k. to sleep outside in nature. The cold winter weather makes this a bit more difficult so if you decide to participate in the event then be sure to pack your sleeping bag. Perhaps you do however feel a bit tired and there is no where else to sleep then don't worry it perfectly acceptable to sleep outside today.

 


retweet post here
shared on pinterest here

shared at these blog hop, linkup and parties
dare 2 share 

Shared at these Facebook group linkup
Creative bloggers n business ---- 3/20=== ct

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post