Custom Search

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Time with Grandpa


This is a picture of a friend of mine and his granddaughter. He takes great pride in being a grandpa and you can just tell by this picture she loves being just like him.


A Poem for My Grandpa


My Grandpa, you are so special to me,

You teach me to be happy and free.

I love spending our fun days together,

We always find a new adventure.

You don’t mind answering my questions “Why?”,

You pick me up and carry me high.

My Grandpa, you take the time to teach,

And let me see things above my reach.

With you, I always feel safe and secure,

I’ll love you forever, ever more.

We say goodbye with a hug and kiss,

As I make a big, big special wish…

My wish for you, Grandpa, please, please don’t go.

Why? Because I love, love, love you so….



source Nana's Corner
 
shared at a Southern Daydreamer
also shared on the blog SevenClown Circus

3 comments:

  1. I wish my kids had that kind of relationship with their grands. This is precious!

    Love the poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo & great poem!! So sweet :) Thanks for visiting me & Happy Outdoor Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo. That was also a lovely poem too. Happy Outdoor Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post