Custom Search

Monday, December 6, 2010

Blue Christmas

I just found out that Princess will not be able to visit this Christmas season. While this is some sad news there is a good reason. Her mommy is 7 months pregnant in a high risk pregnancy and they do not want her to journey to far. So we will deliver presents and then have christmas with my daughter and her family while getting to know my grandson. So while I may have a blue Christmas I will have a celebration shortly following



shared on blue monday @ smiling sally

3 comments:

  1. sad to miss someone special during Christmas indeed.
    Hope you well.
    Happy Blue Monday.
    Blessings....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a blue Christmas without a loved one.


    Happy Blue Monday, Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos. The song was really great. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post