Custom Search

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Its Cold Outside Here Warm Up While You Read Some Top Post

Its a super cold 19 degrees outside and all I can say is try to stay warm. While there is not a lot one can do outside this time of year I am staying busy by creating post, visiting other blogs and yes entering great blog contest as well. What about you what is it cold where you are? If so why not take time to read a few of my blogs most read post

Vintage Ornaments
Ozone Socks
Monday Christmas Music Moves Me
Christmas Cookie 4 Way
Meet Me On Monday
Blue Christmas
Cathedral Window Christmas Cookies
A Childs Christmas Eve Dream
Free Printable Advent Ornaments
Happy Homemaker Monday December 6, 2010

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie! I just wanted to stop by for a visit after you were so kind to come see me at a moderate life! What a lovely blog home you have! I love the snowflake icon, very cute! I am now following your blog on blogger. I was looking for your twitter button, but didn't find it. Happy winter and YOU keep warm too! All the best! Alex@amoderatelife

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post