Custom Search

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shred The Stress with Staples

I love the holidays and all the great activities, decorations, food and so much more that they bring. One thing that I do not like is the stressful moments of life. With all the fun in the air you will nearly always see me with a smile on my face but if that smile starts looking a bit forced and turns a little side ways then you know that the stress has hit me. Among the list of items that stress me out and I would shred if possible are:
  • Children misbehaving. I have a houseful of teens so when they talk when they should be listening or do things without thinking that often that stresses me out. What used to be an Innocent child talking during service is now looked down on as inappropriate behavior
  • Worrying about unexpected guest who so often pop in during the holidays, Is there enough food, covers, blankets , items that are needed. What if that person that you left off the list this year shows up for a visit and brings you a present. What are you to do then.
  • All though I love to cook and bake during the holidays time sometimes becomes a stressful issue. Are things being prepared where there will be enough time? What about baking those desserts to take some where but time is running out.
With so much stress around for the holidays remember to have fun and relax as well. Staples mini mate crosscut shredder can help you shred the little notes in life that become sour after a bit.





•6-sheet, light-duty, cross-cut, shreds paper, credit cards


•Cross-cut shred size: 5/32" x 1-6/32"

•Runs for 2 minutes before needing 30 minutes off for down time

•1.5-gallon bin

•Auto reverse jam resistance

•Auto start and stop

•Dimensions: 13.98"H x 7.8"W x 10.75"D

•65 decibel noise level

•1-year mfr. limited warranty

•Staples Brand 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Its a portable, lightweight desktop 6-fullsize sheet shredder that's small enough for the desktop but tough enough to handle credit cards, staples and paperclips. It's available in Staples retail stores and Staples.com

I created this post as an entry into a contest where I have the opportunity to win $500. I received no product or other items for creating this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post