Custom Search

Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday December 6, 2010

The weather in my neck of the woods:


It is a bit nippy here guess we have been lucky having not such a bad fall/winter so far but since I am not to fond of cold weather I just wait til it warms up
Things that make me happy:

One thing that made me very happy yesterday was the sunday school bunch of kids that I teach they just made me so proud wanting to learn and share what they learn
Book I'm reading:

haven't had a lot of spare time so right now I have not read anything
What's on my TV today:

I have discovered how much i love hulu and the ability to not have to pay for cable yet have the ability to watch the same t.v. programs that I used to

On the menu for dinner:

polish sausage casserole, 7 layer taco dip, tortilla chips, rice krispy treats
On my To Do List:

laundry is the main thing for today not much else going on this is the one lazy day this week that I may have


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

macaroni & 4 cheese

In the craft basket:

we need to make a few ornaments to put on the tree once we get it up

Looking forward to this week:

There is so much packed into this week 2 concerts, a youth party to bake christmas cookies for prisoners, and the list goes on and on

Tips and Tricks:

make natural air freshners

My favorite blog post this week:

wow I have been reading lots of great blogs leaving comments along the path

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):

A Homemade Country Christmas

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


Lesson learned the past few days:

Don't judge a book by the cover you may be very suprised

On my mind:
Advent season is on my mind and lessons to teach my first grade classroom
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

Isiah 9:6 is a verse that my sunday school children have been learning

Share in the fun at Diary of a Stay At Home Mom

2 comments:

  1. Great post and I love your lesson learned, so true :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sandra...that's a great lesson learned! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post