Custom Search

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Brrrr.... Winter Weather is Here good time to stay in and read a few of my top post

You can definetly tell that winter is here BRRR!!!!!!!!!!! So I am warm and cozy writing to share with you the top post of yesterday.

Christmas Cookies 4 way
Cathedral Windows Christmas Cookies
Christmas Tree Ornaments
Vintage Christmas Ornaments
Christmas Cookie Exchange Party
All In One Hamburger Casserole
Rice Krispy Wreaths
Blue Christmas
free printable advent calendar
Meet Me Monday

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the printable advent calendar. My little girl is having such a hard time understanding how many days until Christmas. Maybe that will help her see time pass.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post