Custom Search

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

HALO Sleepsacks now available at Target



HALO SleepSack wearable blankets are perfect for this type of weather but soft and safe enough to use year round. HALO is no stranger to my blog as I have posted about their wonderful products here and here and here HALO SleepSack does more than just offer warmth and comfort to infants and toddlers but also provides safety to your little ones and are CPSIA certified as well . HALO has a section on their website devoted to safety.

William Schmid the founder of HALO Innovations Inc. is also the father who realizes the pain of losing a child. In 1991 he lost a daughter to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. In 1994 he has teamed up with his company to develop products that encourage healthier and safer sleeping as well as bring peace of mind to your own home. A percentage of HALO Innovations profits are donated to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and the Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths to fun ongoing SIDS research, education and family support

As I stated I have had the great opportunity to share with my readers all about wonderful products that HALO make. When I shared with them that I was going to be a new grandma and my daughter was pregnant they sent me a sleep sack swaddle. This will allow the baby to stay warm without having to use any loose blankets perfect for a new born. My granddaughter Princess had one of these as well when she was around 5 months old and slept several months in it. Her mother loved it and purchased another to go with it



Follow HALO on facebook
Follow HALO on twitter

Buy: Great News HALO products are now available at Target, You can also still purchase HALO products at Amazon.com, on the HALO website, JCPENNY, and more see the HALO website to see other retail sites

as I shared in this post I did receive a sleepsack for product review purposes. The opinions I shared in this post are mine and are simply that opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post