Custom Search

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Work On It


This is the place to put what I am working on:

well this week I am working on finding my nephew some summer clothes he needs them badly. I found 2 pair of shorts and a tee for him today. i need to find more though. I know that the place to go is garage sales this weekend. I will be checking them out for sure. I also want to get my summer clothes out as well as put up all winter clothes in the boys room. I know my daughters will do this for them selves but the boys need a bit of help still LOL they have become helpless and need their mom still.


That is what I am working on what are you working on? Want to see what others are working on visit the blog Organize with Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post