Custom Search

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday May 25, 2009

On my bedside table:
Devotional book for moms, bible, notebook

On my TV:
the view

On my Menu for tonight:
leftovers, spam casserole

On my List to do
the weekend has been crazy so I have lots of work to do including laundry and cleaning every room oh me any one want to help LOL

New Recipes I tried Last Week:
chocolate cake with a twist

In the craft basket:
I need to get working on stuff for the 4th of July

Looking forward to:
trip to daughters house for the weekend coming up soon

Homemaking Tip for this week:
not really a great tip but roll with the punches clean up if you can but when all is going on just roll with the punches the fun will last just a while but the mess will be there when you are done celebrating with family

favorite blog post (mine)
new blogger in town here
Thursday 13 graduation style here

favorite photo from last week (mine)
Thursday 13 graduation style here

Lesson learned the last few days
our children do not stay young forever. You hold them in your arms for just a little while but in your hearts forever

On my Prayer list
all the graduates as they head off on their own paths may they always remember the friendships they had but find their own path in the road ahead

Devotional, readings, scripture:
I have been enjoying the chicken noodle series for mom. Oh how special this book is. After raising six children with only 3 under the age of 18 now my life has seen many things

Want to read others or create your own Happy Homemaker list visit the blog Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

4 comments:

  1. where is Harrisburg? I live in Iowa about 35 miles west of the Mississippi River.
    I have 4 children and 9 grandchildren and 9 mini-dachshunds plus the world's best husband. Looks like we may have some things in common.....I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. I enjoyed reading your Happy Homemaker post. Your chocolate cake certainly does have a twist and I'll bet it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your post and that chocolate cake with a twist sounds interesting...Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What will you be making for the 4th?????

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post