Custom Search

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

To Do Tuesday

To Do Tuesday
Well this week has started with a jump and a start. Graduation weekend along with Memorial day and now we are off on another To Do Tuesday:
Tuesday
laundry (done)
bathroom (done)
Wednesday:
bedroom deep clean
church
laundry
Thursday:
kitchen deep clean
laundry
Friday through Sunday I will take it easy and enjoy as the following weekend I will be gone this weekend is meant to work outside

To see what others are doing check out the blog Crazy Adventures in Parenting

2 comments:

  1. :-p if you get bored you can come over and I'll share my to-do list with you!!

    :) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How'd you do this week??? I did so so. With the warm weather here, I just want to p-l-a-y ;)

    Mr Linky seems to be down, so for tomorrow's post, you can just leave a comment again. This week I'm going to edit the post with everyone's entry :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post