Custom Search

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Small Talk 6


Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly list Small Talk Six topics for 2009.

Today’s topic is “6 things that make you sick, but you eat them anyways.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc .








Here they are:


1. fried eggs love them but not what they do to me










2. oatmeal cream pies not for sure why they don't like me



























3. fried mushrooms believe it is the grease that makes me not feel so well






















4. meatloaf love this stuff always have but eat more than a bite and oh boy



















5. banana split every since I was in a banana split eating contest at age 12





















6. chocolate candy bar especially twix don't know why I hate chocolate but love twix



for more small talk 6 visit the blog MomDot


















2 comments:

  1. I love the whites of fried eggs but they make me sick also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggs are one thing I will not eat...Thanks for sharing this. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post