Custom Search

Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday 5

1.What is the longest you’ve gone between haircuts?
2.What is the shortest hour of the day?
3.What is the longest line you’ve ever stood in?
4.Who’s your shortest adult friend?
5.Who among your current friends have you known the longest?

1. I have went for years without haircuts my mother in law always loved long hair but now that I am older want it cut about every 2 months
2. night time because they seem to go so fast
3. bathroom at any theme park LOL
4. my daughter would be or my friend Tammy who is even shorter than her
5. current friends huh I have several from highschool years and before but the one I talk to daily would be my husbands sister

Want to share your answers or see how others answer? Go check here

3 comments:

  1. Another great list...boy you stay busy with all the Friday Meme's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 is SOOOOO true!

    http://stepmomextraordinaire.blogspot.com/2009/05/friday-5_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers. I completely agree with #3. Amusement park bathroom lines are ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post