Custom Search

Friday, May 29, 2009

medium maintenance individual

Thanks to Tom I found this great little quiz. Tom you are great and so much fun but bud you see I am a bit above low maintenance but not quite high maintenance. Sort of in between.




You Are Medium Maintenance



Like everyone else, you have some things you are particular about.

You're not too annoying about it, and you're able to go with the flow most of the time.



You've learned to stand your ground on what matters but also make compromises from time to time.

You have good taste. Too bad not everyone shares it.

1 comment:

  1. Cool quiz no? LOL...I thought every woman was going to be high maintenance...LOL...just kidding

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post