Custom Search

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Random Thoughts for Tuesday May 26


It is Tuesday again and because The Un Mom thought it up and host Random Tuesday Thoughts we all get to share what is on our mind.
Right at this moment i am thinking that eating that sloppy Joe with the bold manwich sauce was the wrong thing to do. Can anyone say heartburn LOL
Today I was thinking about my daughter who just graduated from high school. She has went to visit her sister for two weeks. She is staying at home for another year and then moving into the dorms of a college a few hours away. Oh how the house will be different when she moves out. Her bubbly personality will be missing. My son her younger brother even commented that life seems boring right now without Krystina here. They will be going to the same school in about a year that is what she is hanging back for so that he can go with her. He graduates next year. Is it not sweet to be siblings and best friends.
This past weekend was quite busy with family, graduation and Memorial day weekend. It was great but busy and now I have a ton of work ahead of me. Anyways we all had a great time and are getting along wonderfully.
Well if you want to hear some other random thoughts visit the blog The Un Mom and see what others are doing.

5 comments:

  1. Aren't sloppy joes always worth the heartburn. ;)

    It's sweet that your kids are best buds, I have to keep mine from killing each other on a regular basis. I'm hoping they'll grow out of it...or move out, one or the other. Thanks for stopping by today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy I haven't had a sloppy joe in I don't know how long. They are worth the heartburn. Thank goodness for rolaids. LOL. You still have so much to look forward to with your daughter growing up. It might me quiet but it's a long way from being completed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, so sweet that they're so close!

    Happy RTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're really making me want a sloppy joe and it's almost midnight.

    I would give anything to have my kids turn out to be best friends. So far, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that IS sweet that they will go to college together!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post