Custom Search

Monday, May 25, 2009

The Simple Woman's Day Book




FOR TODAY May 25, 2009



Outside my window... it is night time now and I can feel the breeze and hear the sound of distant thunder
I am thinking... is it going to rain and how sad it is to think of John and kate off of JohnandKate+8
I am thankful for... a loving husband and strong family bonds
From the kitchen... supper is over and the kitchen is now quiet tommorow meal is yea aways away
I am wearing... pajamas
I am creating... a blog of love
I am going... to bed shortly
I am reading... many other memes and blogs
I am hoping... that tommorow morning will not find rain
I am hearing... thunder out the window
Around the house... I worked hard on this house because the house was a mess from all the company over the weekend
One of my favorite things... is my family
A few plans for the rest of the week: not alot this week finally a quite week
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

This is an upclose of my grandbaby my little princess


share your day over at the Simple Womans Day Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post