Custom Search

Monday, May 25, 2009

Musical Monday





Tribute to our men and women who gave it all for us to keep living the American dream. May we always think and thank our military members for all that they have done for us.

Music Memory I have loved this song since the day I heard it. It always makes me think and cry and i always thank God for those men and women who fight for our freedoms. Billy Ra Cyrus is one of my all time favorites from early on. This is memorial day and I so wanted to share it with all of you.

Want to play along With Musical Monday head over here to the blog Jeff&Me+3 or to Good Mourning Glory

3 comments:

  1. Excellent...Happy Memorial Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this, I've never heard this song before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect homage for Memorial Day.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post