Custom Search

Friday, May 29, 2009

friday fill in

1. It's cold and _____.

2. _____ tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is _____.

4. _____ a nice long ride.

5. Well, first of all _____.

6. _____; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was _____.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

It's cold and rainy outside
homegrown tomatoes
My favorite and health and beauty product is skincream
the road to my daughters house is a nice long ride
well first of all it is the end of the day now and I am getting ready for bed
me, my dog, my husband, and my kids were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was a rather good dream
and as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include working outside and sunday I want to go to church and work outside a bit more

want to read others or fill your own answers in? Go here

4 comments:

  1. Great Friday Fill-Ins. Have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove home grown tomatoes!!

    I have something for you HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoooooo! great fill ins Friday.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annie.
    Thanks for stopping by my site.
    s

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post