Custom Search

Friday, May 29, 2009

Focus Friday

Focus Friday


I appreciate the focus friday meme so much because it attempts to keep me on track. Believe me I need that. This next week will find me getting ready to go away with my hubby. Not for a romantic trip but one without the teens that live at home. We will be traveling to visit with my daughters family. I have no idea what she has planned for us but I will love it I am sure. Here at home I will need to get meals ready, house neat, laundry done etc... by thursday. My children are all old enought to take care of themselves the oldest being nearly 21 and the youngest will be 16 shortly. I will still have my spies here around the town to check on them though. But wish me luck as I prepare for this wonderful trip

for more focus friday or to add your own to keep you honest visit the blog Thrify and Chic mom

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure it will be nice for you to get away this week, good luck with all the preparing! You are a brave woman leaving teens home alone, I'm not sure I'll ever be that brave :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be great for you to get away...Don't mother's always have spies regardless of how old the children get :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by for my very first Focus Friday....you sure do trust your teens more than most people I know...good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post