Custom Search

Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fave 5


Top 5 of the week is what we are to list in this meme:
  1. We attended a lovely homemade and cake party last week. We went as a family and all went quite well
  2. Last Saturday was graduation which went over quite well in fact I loved it. I am so proud of my daughter and all that she has done. I am also quite proud of the young adults that graduated with her as well
  3. Sunday was a great time as we sort of just loafed around the house and we were introduced to the newest member of the family. His name is Alex and he is the baby of on of my husband nieces
  4. Monday was memorial day and we finished off the leftovers from the weekend and had a great time. Oh how wonderful it is to have lots of family over and the leftovers you have when they are all done. I just tossed the few little bits that was left last night. It was terrific
  5. I have enjoyed this week and the great weather that we have had. We had a rain storm one night but in the summer when it does not get bad I just think of storms as being a way for God to cool it off just a bit.

Want to read others top 5 or list your own? Then head over to the blog Living to Tell the Story

9 comments:

  1. Excellent list my friend. Have a great FFF. Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we too ate on left overs for days! It was soooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being with family is the best! And seeing the newest member is a bonus -- I love seeing new babies!

    God bless and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the leftovers too! Although when the kids are all home, there aren't many leftovers; those military men eat everything!

    Great fave five list! Have another good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Annie,
    Sounds like a wonderful week filled with people you love and good food :0)
    I love good leftovers!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Annie, it looks like you had a marvelous week. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my FFF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy graduation to your daughter. Such a special time!

    Love having family over.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a good week. Graduation is always a proud moment.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post