Custom Search

Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm



The weather in my neck of the woods:
rather warm here today not exactly totally hot but getting up there I reserve hot for the days to come


Things that make me happy:
my grandbaby and the stories that I hear about her

Book I'm reading:
none at this time

What I'm enjoying on TV:
watching lots of wonderful movies and just found out about HULU

On the menu for dinner:
goulash (posting recipe next), garlic bread, salad, pudding

On my To Do List:
clean up after the 4th celebration along with other regular house keeping chores

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
will be trying new taco mac recipe tommorow will be posting it as well

In the craft basket:
Starting on princess decorations for my lil Princess birthday

Looking forward to this week:
not a lot going on but the boys are leaving tommorow for camp so I will be looking forward to them coming home

Tips and Tricks:
enjoy life it goes by quickly

My favorite blog post this week:
been visiting many leaving as many comments as possible

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
no new ones that I can remember right now


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
not posted a lot lately but come back by for visit will be adding pictures all week

Lesson learned the past few days:
You can't trust everyone but there are those that you can the thing in life is to be able to tell the difference

On my mind:
trying to stay on budget (often harder to do than one thinks)

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
missed the last wednesday night bible study as I went visited with kids but can't wait to go this wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post