Custom Search

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Quotable Sunday : Friendship


Since my children are all growing up the one thing that I can be sure of is that they all have super friendships. In honor of this I wanted to share with you a few qoutes on friendship:



  • Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends."
    - Jacques Delille (1738 - 1813) French poet

  • "Keep your friendships in repair."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

  • It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

  • It is more shameful to distrust one's friends than to be deceived by them."
    - Duc de la Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680) French writer

  • True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
    - Charles Caleb Colton

  • A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out

  • Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
    Walk beside me and be my friend."
    - Albert Camus (also attributed to Maimonidies). Sent by clovers

3 comments:

  1. There wouldn't be enough sunshine without my friends. Great choices, loved this one.
    A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out .
    Have a great QS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great quotes. Friends are so very important. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved this one:
    A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
    Lovely topic for today!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post