Custom Search

Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Home Maker Monday

hhm



The weather in my neck of the woods:

a bit chillier than it has been around here for a few days but not exactly cold and while the skys are cloudy there is no rain or snow

One of my simple pleasures:

big pot of veggie soup on a damp cool day


On my bedside table:

my bible, notebooks, and some snacks


On my TV:

the view

On the menu for tonight:

chops, stuffing, applesauce


On my To Do List:

laundry: wash kids blankets and do normal ware

straighten house:

go to movie with kids


New Recipe I tried last week:

I found this recipe corn pudding that I know was one of my dads favorites


In the craft basket:

valentine cards to make with Sunday school kids


Looking forward to:
winter Olympics coming soon, tonight's movie


Homemaking Tip for this week:
going through things may bring not only memories but also you may find what you lost years ago


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
My favorite post this week is a tribute post to me on my daughters post read it here


Favorite photo from last week:

here is one of my favorite pictures here

Lesson learned the past few days:

That my children are growing up very quickly

On my Prayer List:
good friend having surgery

princess as she is a bit sick but getting better

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses

Col 3:23-25 remember that God directs man and that if we do what he ask we will reap the reward that he promises

2 comments:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post