Custom Search

Friday, January 29, 2010

Great Date Tip

Do you ever feel that you never get enough time with your hubby? Well you are not alone I hear this all the time from friends, family and yes my mouth. Todays Marriage Tip from here is a great one and makes a lot of sense and may allow you to have more time with the one you love


Dates don't always have to be in the evening. Consider a lunch date. It's cheaper than dinner and if your kids are in school you don't need a babysitter

what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, when you live with someone and both have other commitments, you need to fit time in as and when. All successful long-term relationships know that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I prefer restaurants at "off" hours. Better service, less people knocking into you.

    Getting Reacquainted in 55

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! We often can't get out for a dinner date but I will pack the youngest up in the car while the older two are in school and pick hubby up for lunch in the car. The baby is sleeping and we can just eat and chat - even if its in the car. Its still nice to have that alone time.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post