Custom Search

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Marriage Tip and Question To Ponder

As you all know I find great marriage tips at this site

The tip for today was?

How much money is really necessary to have a happy marriage? Some would say, "just a little bit more." Have you noticed that as your income rises it seems like your needs increase also?

For us we have found ourselves making more money and then making less money depending on the jobs we have had. The one thing I notice is that when we have more money we find more places to put it and when we have less money we are frugal and find ways to save it. I believe we are actually happy when we have had less money

what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. You're probabaly right - but it doesn't always feel that way. It never feels like you're making the right amount of money!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post