Custom Search

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday Qoutes

As a mother these 4 qoutes mean the world to me. In them meaning is held and here is a salute to all mothers who know exactly what these verses mean

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln

Sweater, n.: garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly. ~Ambrose Bierce

For more Sunday qoutes visit the blog A Daily Dose of Toni

4 comments:

  1. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. I love that one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote choices! My favorite is:

    Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes! So true:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a nice Mom's day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post