Custom Search

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

picture from last summer


One of the finer things in life is remembering the past and looking forward to what is to come






This is a picture of four of my men last summer. I am not sure what they are doing but they are probably up to no good. Makes me wonder what will happen this summer LOL




want to look at some other pictures or show some of your own from the past? Visit the blog twinfatuation Also posted at wordless wednesday at 5 minutes for mom Also listed at the blog Amys Finer Things under the meme Finer Things Friday

7 comments:

  1. Great photo :) Hard telling what this summer will bring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they were behaving well (just like my boys today lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo I am sure the summer has great things in store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a fun picture!

    Happy Way Back When-esday---
    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's when they're quiet that you have to be worried! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun photo and I completely understand about not knowing what your boys will get into this summer (lol). Glad you were able to join in this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like an ornery crew just waiting for the right moment! Thanks for linking up to Finer Things Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post