Custom Search

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Easy Summer Salad Recipe


Make Something Monday Photobucket








Easy Summer Salad








2 tomatoes diced




2 cucumbers chopped




1 onion, chopped




2 bell peppers , diced (may be colored if affordable)




italian salad dressing








Mix all vegies and pour italian dressing over all. Marinade in fridge overnight








I listed this recipe at 3 sides of crazy blog and at the blog Organizing with Sandy I have also listed this great recipe at the blog 11th Heaven Homemaking Heaven I also listed this at Jolly Mom for make something monday as well as Mouthwatering Monday at the blog Land of Monkey and Princesses listed at the blog Grocery Cart Challenge

8 comments:

  1. Now this is a recipe I can make and it sounds delicious too! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a refreshing salad for a hot day....and so easy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great timing. We actually had a warm day yesterday, which finally puts me in the mood for something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite recipes!

    Meatless Monday Party has started! Sign up at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great salad recipe just in time for warm weather! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that IS easy! I love anything easy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! sounds nice and sooo refreshing! ;-) Nice to have you linking up ;-) welcome.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post