Custom Search

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday 6

which room in your house needs the most attention right now?


It could all use a full going over

As a general rule which is usually the most spotless?

the bathroom

which single room of your house do you spend the most time in?

my bedroom, it is nearly the gathering next to the living room and kitchen

take the quiz what room of the house are you

I am the living room

what is the newest thing in the room that you answered in # 5?

It would be the new pictures on the wall

to play along head here

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, you are brave for doing these questions. I couldn't even tell you which room needs the most attention in my house, lol. Like you said, they could all use some attention. I've never been one to clean like a maniac...or live like a slob. I have a happy medium :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post