Custom Search

Friday, May 15, 2009

chicken quesadilla dip

I had posted this earlier but posting again this week for Favorite Ingredient Friday located on the blog Overwhelmed with Joy
Chicken Quesadilla Dip
2 (10 oz) cans chicken breast
8 0z. cream cheese, softened
8 oz. mayonnaise
small can diced chilli's
chopped jalapenos , optional
preheat oven to 350 degrees Shred chicken Add cheese and mayo: mix well. Add rest Place in dish Bake 25 minutes with foil on Bake last 10 minutes uncovered Serve with chips
want more great recipes? Check out the ultimate recipe swap at the blog Life as Mom here

6 comments:

  1. this sounds really good - i wonder if i could sneak the mayo past the hubs without him noticing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so yummy! I am going to have to try this soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really good. I'll have to try it. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like such a fun dip. I may try putting that in phyllo cups to fancy it up one day. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post