Custom Search

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Small Talk 6

Small Talk Six is a meme located on MomDot.com where we are asked to speak to a subject using 6 pictures , 6 phrases, 6 paragraphs, or 6 videos etc....
This weeks subject is May I be Frank

1. It is best to live with your head lifted high doing the right thing rather than somberly looking down when you do something wrong

2. Opening your mouth without thinking about what you are going to say often leads to trouble

3. eating with your mouth gaping older is not only nasty but dis respectful

4. the manner in which you wear your clothes says allot about you when a stranger walks by

5. Speaking up and sharing with others is often the best way to solve a problem

6. Eating nutritiously will often help you stay healthy

Want to share 6 of your thoughts or read others? Visit the blog MomDot and share

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw your post in my blogger reader. I just posted my first one today. Hope you are having a great Saturday. :)

    http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/05/small-talk-six-on-saturdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent advice! :)

    Btw, did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking up and saying something can definitely save a lot of trouble down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree completely with # 4. I know people shouldn't be judged by their cover, but you make it hard when you're walking down the street with a tiny tube top, shorts that show your butt checks, and more make-up than anyone should own!

    Great list!
    I need to live #6 a lot more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree with #2. A lot of people need to work on that!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post