Custom Search

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

tribute teusday

love of my life

This is my husband Roy. He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been married for 22 years and I love him so much. We have been through rough times, great times, sad times, and happy times. We have each burried one of our parents and been there to comfort each other, we have seen our children born and sick and been there to support each other. We have been there when we could cook feast and times when there was only enough food for the kids to eat. We have been through times where we owned our own business without a worry in sight and then saw that business quickly taken away from us. But through it all the thing was we were together and he raised me up when I needed it and some days that were so gray that I had no idea what to do. He was there when my father passed, when my grandparents passed and I did not know how or if I wanted to go on. He was there when our oldest daughter graduated from highschool and knew that we had suceeded as teenage parents and he was there when our daughter was married off which was a great day but a sad day as we knew things were changing. He was there to comfort me recently when our little granddaugther was born and I was scared for both her and our daughter. Oh I reckon I love this man just for being there.

This tribute teusday celebrates the man I love. For more tribute teusday check out Waynes Window into the world.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou so much for taking part in Tribute tuesday. Your Husband sounds like a truly awsome man. and congrats on the 22 years. This is a fitting tribute to a wonderful guy.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post