Custom Search

Friday, January 30, 2009

Photobucket

Breakfast: What is the longest you have gone without sleep?

Well I was a nurses aide with varying shifts along with being a mommy so there were many days/nights for years that I went with little to no sleep. I believe totally not napping or anything probably 3 days and then I got a couple of hours of sleep

Lunch
If you don't live alone, do you think you would be able to, and if you do live alone, do you enjoy it? Why?

I do not live alone since I have 6 children, my sister and my husband and a dog who live in this house I have never lived alone and I am rarely alone I do not ever desire to live alone I think that would be very lonely.

Dinner
Would you rather give a public speech or bungee jump?

I would rather give a public speech although do not like talking in front of lots of people I have had to do it a few times so I know it is possible. However, bungee jumping would never be for me.

Midnight Snack
Have you ever rode on a train?

no but think that it may be a great experience

Recipe for the Week
(instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)

Live life to its fullest as if it is your last day.

Want to play go to Beacon Of Hope.

1 comment:

  1. Amen on the mommy thing! With six children you definitely do not live alone! I imagine there are days you wish you did though! lol

    Thanks for playing! Great answers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post