Custom Search

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A new mem

I just found another new meme and though it was good enough to share Sleeping with bread is what the author and blog owner called a christian effort to look at both the negative and positive aspect of life.

Well the major event going on in my life is the weather. It is both cold outside with both snow and ice so while it is not good to be out in or to drive in. I am warm and toasty in my house and love to look at the snow through the window.

Recieved a phone call from my daughter and a message from my son in love on facebook that he is worried about being layed off. While this would not be good as they have a young child this may be exactly what my daughter needs to force her to go back to school. In fact I think they both need to go back to school. God will take care of them I know and only the heavenly father knows what will happen with them.

God bless all and if you want to read more of sleeping with bread go here

2 comments:

  1. Snow is wonderful---through a window. LOL
    I dare say I'm tired of shoveling!

    And it's scary times out there.
    I do hope good things for your son.

    Thank you for sharing your slice with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us over at Sleeping with Bread.

    We are fortunate in the weather here in California, but like your duaghter and son-in-law, there are people all around us anxious about their job security. I hope everything works out for your family!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post