Custom Search

Monday, January 26, 2009

Not me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to
http://www.mycharmingkids.net blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r208/jennisajoy/BLOG%20DESIGN/ONCEUPONABLOG/NotMeMonday.jpg"/>


I was not a bit excited this weekend with my daughter, her husband and granddaugter here. NO NOT ME! I did not pay high attention to this little 5 month old baby that is as charming as can be and I did not hold every chance I got. NO That Was NOT ME!!! It was not me who told everyone that she was coming and ran outside in my slippers when she arrived.

That was NOT ME that just about screamed when she saw a big box and a fed ex man at her door. NO NOT ME!!!!! I was not even more excited when I found out that the box held the highchair that I won at the blog the giveaway. That was NOT ME!!!!!!!! That went through the house hollering that I had won and it had arrived.

IT was NOT ME that forgot to call the church bus last week and told the kids that we may not be able to attend church because of no vehicle. It was Not ME!!!!!!! that was excited after the church bus arrived to pick us up Sunday morning.

for more NOT ME!!!!!!! Monday postings visit my charming kids.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blog give away win I couldn't stop laughing at the thought of you screaming when you saw the fedex man, Great not me monday.

    I was also wondering if you would like to take part in my new blog called tribute tuesday. It's a chance to pay tribute to some one who lightes up your life.

    http://pudmud.blogspot.com/2009/01/tribute-tuesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. Who can resist babies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I'd pop over and read your Not Me post. It's nice to meet you today. :)

    I wanted to invite you to join me for Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane. Details are on my blog:
    www.lynnettekraft.blogspot.com
    We'd love to have you join us!

    Have a blessed week!
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post