Custom Search

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Heads or Tails

THIS week's theme/prompt is: HEADS - "Loud"Make any kind of post using "Loud" as your prompt. You can either use the word itself or post about something that IS loud.

When I was in highschool I played the clarinet in the band. While in highschool we had our own sort of group we were the band kids. Back then the bandkids were not geeks just a group of kids that spent alot of time together and knew each other better than the other students. Now that we are adults several of us are getting on facebook and guess whos remembering who. The bandkids are once again reforming. Ironic is it not? Well the reason I bring the band up on this day is because of the noise that we would make not only the band room was held by the gym but the talking itself would get so loud that often we would have to be yelled at settle down by the instructor. That is my answer and post for heads this week Allready know what tails wil be next week.

For more heads or tails check it out here.

2 comments:

  1. Much nostalgia for me there. I was in a rock band in my youth - very loud. Can't see us getting back together, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool that ya'll are reconnecting through Facebook!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post