Custom Search

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

my princess

For a new meme that I am taking part in A Walk Down Memory Lane I wanted to share you our not so long ago memory. This is one that the doctors and people in know said would not happen but God knew better. This little girl is my princess and my granddaughter. She is very very special to me. I love her lots. My daughter and her husband were told that they could not have a baby. You see my daughter has sisk on her ovaries and thus made her to where she would not be able to have a bayb. Well let me tell you what they prayed and felt like God said take a break let me deal with it. So they started to save money for adoption or surgical process. Well guess what about 2 months later she found out she was pregnant and on September 2, 2008, exactly 1 week prior to my birthday on Sept 9 this little angel was born. God bless and glory to him. That is not where the story ends though. Approximately 2 months later she was diagnosed with the virus that causes meningitis. She was taken to the hospital in St. Louis and stayed a few days. When the second test was taken there was not a sign of any illness. God Blessed this baby again. Some say that the first test was wrong but I said God worked yet a second miracle in this little babies life.

want to read more memory walk Wednsday visit Lynette Kraft Blog









my princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post