Custom Search

Monday, January 26, 2009



I was trying to decide what sort of qoute I wanted to write today. Wether it be about the incoming snow or the recession that is choking our country that hits our family since my mother and brother own a little shop. When I went to look I found this one and oh how true it is I love it. I have heard it many times but never knew it had an author but I found that too.

If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right. Author: (Mary Kay Ash if you do not know who she was she was the founder of mary kay)

for more monday musings check out candy hearts and paper flowers

4 comments:

  1. It's definitely right, to succeed you have to put your mind to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Work hard and think positive. Great quote!

    Cheers, Kiy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I've heard that a lot too but didn't know that was from Mary Kay Ash. This comes up a lot with my little girls when they become frustrated and I hear them tell themselves they can't do something. We evoke The Little Engine That Could and, from time to time, I've heard them say to themselves either, "I think I can" (from the book) or simply, "I can do it, I can do it." It's important to start young with this one, but it's never too late :) Thanks, Susan

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post