Custom Search

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Manic Monday Questions and answers

What gives you hope?

I reckon I say that I get hope from the Lord but also from the way I was raised. I was raised with an I can sort of attitude where no matter what I could do it no obstacle stood in my way and yes I could figure it out.

How often do you get your haircut?

haircuts do not come often here last year I cut it myself and it needs cut again but I can go months and months no hair cut

Describe your worst haircut.

Probably when I got married I could not get her to cut my hair the way I wanted it cut and she just kept cutting turned out really really short

What's your most treasured piece of jewelry? Why?

Can be answered together its my grandmothers necklace you guess why


want more manic monday? Head over to here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post