Custom Search

Friday, January 30, 2009

friday 5

Friday 5
1) How would you define beauty?

I love the new show they have out where all the beautiful people think they are vying for a place in peoples beautiful people. Now I think beauty is on the inside and we should take time to find out how beyond the looks if someone is beautiful.

2) What is the best quality a person can have?

Caring and being able to show it. Someone who can truely care about another is a fine person in my book.

3) What is the worse quality a person can have?

The ability to keep a straight face and lie to a person without feeling any guilt.


4) What makes up your perfect match?

Perfect match once again must dwell within the ability to truely care. To share with each other thier thoughts and feelings and also be able to listen even when it does not feel great.

5) Have you met this person yet?

Yes been married to my best friend for 22 years

for more friday 5 head over here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post