Custom Search

Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill In

Friday Fill in is a meme found here so that you can fill in your own.

I'd really like _____ right now. (be sleeping)

2. _____ is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe. (dern)

3. Possession is _____. (holding onto something)

4. _____ Captain Jack Sparrow. (Sir)

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like _____. (hotdogs and skillet)

6. _____ on and on. (life goes)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____! (sleep, time with kids, party)

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on wanting to be asleep right now, LOL! I have a cold and it's only 8pm, but I'm ready for bed. Too bad my kids aren't....

    By the way, I love your background! :)

    My fill-ins are here if you'd like to take a peek! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post