Custom Search

Friday, January 30, 2009

Aloha Friday

Photobucket

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

Todays question is what are you spending time doing during the winter time?

I have been playing cards, games with kids, spending time with kids, baking and ofcourse computer

for more aloha friday visit an island life.

4 comments:

  1. So far we have been spending our time packing up our house and moving across country, and then getting settled in here. Fun winter! LOL. I need a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We read books, watch movies, and play silly games together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my most favorite things is a warm bubble bath.

    Thank you!

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oldest and his father are addicted to the Wii and I spend time cleaning and playing with my baby.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post