Custom Search

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Stealing meme

1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to George Bush, what would you say?

How could you have messed our world up so badly. You are out of office and we still have to struggle

2. If you had to be the mother of Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan, who would you choose and why?

Britney Spears because all though she messed up and got side tracked she is stepping it back up and lifting her head up I would love to help her with this and with her children

3. You get to be Queen for a day. The kids are all taken care of, and you can spend as much money as you want. What do you do all day?

Sit, relax and eat bonbons. No probably I would garden if it was summer time and sleep if it was winter

4. Is there a song that brings tears to your eyes every time you hear it? If so, which one?

There are several that do this anymore. Just have it be about kids growing up, changing life etc... and you will see me crack. Dixie chics used to have a great song that would make me think of both my past, my dad and they way my kids have changed and then you would really see me cry

5. A fairy taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you can either have a perfect face or a perfect body for the rest of your life. Which do you choose?

I would pick the perfect body, because of arthritis and health problems this has never happened

6. If you could live any place in the world and money was no object, where would you live and why?

somewhere warm like a tropical island but not too hot

7. What is your biggest regret in life?
not continuing in college at an earlier age

8. If you could go back and visit one person in your life who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be and why would you ask it?

Allthough there are many people that I would love to talk to that are not here anymore like my dad, my grandparents and etc... I would probably ask my mothers mom what are here secrets were to living at times without money but living proud and where noone was aware that you were flat broke. She knew so much like recipes, budgets, etc...

9. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Buttons) which would you choose and why?

I can see the benifit of both aging events learning from mistakes but as a child individuals may not listen to what a child knows which may be very irritating.

10. What will the epitaph on your headstone say?

I hope it says loved by her 6 children and her husband of several years

for more sunday stealing meme go here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post