Custom Search

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A meme over at 3x thursday asked us:

List the 3 most important things in your life, and why they are important to you.

(1) One of the most important days to me happened January 3, 1987. Yes I was only 16 years old but it was the day I would get married. I was so very very happy. This day would be the day that I would come to live with the man that I loved and still love, 22 years later I am still married to that man. Through this marriage I have learned many skills and faced many challenges. That is why this day is one of the most important days of my life.

(2) Second best day actually happened on more than one days. I would consider the birth of my children the also a great day or days in my life. These babies as they once were are very special in thier own right first of all because they helped me as much as I helped and raised them. They helped me to learn patience and life skills and how to adapt while I raised them. With a large family there was never no telling what was going to happen.

(3)Third choice may be the day I graduated with an associates degree from college. This would of made my father very happy. It started to challenge me and taught me more of how to deal with my children. Now as they get ready to start college I know what to expect and how to prepare them with self esteem and knowledge of the world out there.

While there were several other great days I chose these to blog about today. Keeping checking back and learn more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post