Custom Search

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday 9: Going to Pot

1. When was the last time you smoked pot?

Tried it one time in my lifetime and that was 20+ years ago

2. What do you think is your biggest weakness?

my biggest weakness is caring too much but then is that really a weakness

3. What is your biggest fear?

biggest fear used to be dieing til I met my savior and now my biggest fear is that those around will not follow him

4. Is there a particular goal that you’d like accomplish this year?

wouldnt hurt if I lost 20 lbs


5. What do you miss most from your youth?

oh lots of things but then again I love my family and would never change anything

6. What is your best physical feature?

my best physical feature is my hair I have long dark black hair and everyone comments on it

7. Are you very confident?

to a point but not to extreme

8. Tell us about the last time you were drunk.

that was over 20+ years ago and only remember being sick

9. Have you ever cheated on a lover?

nope

for more saturday 9 go here

3 comments:

  1. I love the layout of your blog. Very nice. Great answers!

    http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com/2009/01/saturday-9-going-to-pot.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers, and I'd say your #2 answer was definitely a strength, rather than a weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm with you on the loosing weight part.

    thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post