Custom Search

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Spicy Guacamole


As you are busy in your kitchen preparing goodies for tomorrow's big dinner  perhaps it is time for a snack. If you are like my children then you will love the snack idea I have to share. My kids love avocados and guacamole and a bit of spice is always welcome.   My myself I am not too fond of either of the two. Bu I love seeing my bunch happy so this went over well.                                                                                                         


1 avocado peeled and pitted
1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
1/2 teaspoon sea salt

Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
Mash with a large fork until avocado becomes creamy and ingredients are combined.
Serve!

recipe resource here

shared this post at these blog hops, parties and linkups
Sweet Inspiration 

shared at these facebook group linkups
grow your blog -=-- ct 11/24-- 11/25 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post