Custom Search

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate

For the last few months you may have noticed a trend in the grocery stores. I know I sure have. The aisles seem to have a few more items in the aisles these items that I speak of are all pumpkin spice or pumpkin flavored. I know it is fall and that is the scent and flavor must desired. The only issue is that many of these items also carry with them an above average price. So when I can I do what I normally do and look for sales or a way to diy at home. This Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate Mix is no different




1 teaspoon honey
1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, found in baking aisle of most stores
3/4 cup milk, warmed
1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
whipped cream, optional

Mix together the honey, spice, and  cocoa
Add hot milk
Top with optional homemade whipped cream and a dash of pumpkin spice or cinnamon,we prefer fresh. Serve immediately.
recipe source here

retweet post here

shared this post at these blog hops, parties and linkups
pink saturday

shared at these facebook group linkups
tweeting 4 u --- rt 11/25

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post