Custom Search

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday Thunks



Are you a Facebooker? Are you addicted to those stupid games that suck a person in at the drop of a hat? Would you care to share your Facebook identification link so that we may all stalk you be your friend?

Yes I have a facebook account. I used to play the games like crazy then I broke away from it. You can find me here

If you had to be magically transformed into an animal that you loathe, which one would it be? And don't give me those "none" answers...

an antelope

What is the strangest thing you have said to:

* get a job? I stated that I would work on Christmas after all no one wants to do that I was hired weekend before
* get a date? This was easy hubby found me and we never let go

What cartoon character do you find the most sexiest?
Superman I wonder whats under that cape and tights

When dog food is new with improved tasting, who tests it?
That is a good one but many of them are made with the same foods that we eat but believe me I would not try it

What does OK actually mean?
not for sure

If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth?
good question I would say in most cases yes after all it is in the deed about minerals etc.. found in the land

When you were in high school and were sitting in math class... when the day came to learn about 3.14, did you get hungry?
Yes I could of went for a piece of pie

Have you ever been on the radio?
Yes when I was a kid

Beans, beans the magical fruit The more you eat, the more you toot The more you toot, the better you feel So let's have beans at every meal!
Why do people say that when beans are vegetables?
well its what those vegies do to you after you eat them just sit around after eating a bowl of beans and see what you hear

What about tv? And I don't mean physically on top of the tv either, you silly people. Same goes for the radio question.
yes again when I was a kid

Do you think Adam & Eve had belly buttons?
Good question I would not know but I would say no

If you were going to own a liquor store or a bar, what would you name it?
The Church affect

How about you own a grocery store - what's it's name?
Church Dinner Bucket

If you could only watch one tv show for the rest of your life and no other, what would it be? And yes, it's going to be in series form so you don't actually have to watch the same episode over and over.
I love reality shows so I hope it is one of them

What was the name of your 3rd grade teacher?
Mrs Friolli and boy was she something else tall, slim, wore high heels and every young man desired her

Do you know how to parallel park?
yes

What kinds of cereal do you have in your home right at this very moment?
lots of it from raisin bran to fruit loops

If you were to have a garage sale tomorrow, what is the first item you own that you would say "I'm selling THAT!"?
Well there are times that I would say that about my teens but then I would just have to buy them back but in actuality anything in the storage shed could go

5 comments:

  1. An Antelope...how interesting. I would have never thought of that. :) Good answers my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...caught me on a good day so I didn't say I'd sell my teen!

    Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Thunking!!!

    I so love reading your answers. And your thoughts about your hubby...sweet as can be.

    Thanks for stopping by today.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post