Custom Search

Friday, May 1, 2009

Fridays Fave 5

Friday's Fave Five allows us to tell the story of our lives emphasizing our favorite 5 things
  1. Was given the go home ticket from the hospital how can you not love that?
  2. I love the fact that I was the first person that my granddaughter blew a kiss to she is so sweet and all I can say is ha ha ha I was first take that papa
  3. I love the fact that I feel better even though i have test and medicine to take I feel better
  4. I love the fact that Prom is tomorrow and will be here and over soon
  5. I love the fact that my children do not demand what we can not give and only ask for what they would like and that the word no easy and are often surprised when we say yes. I love my children and all I can say is that they are allot easier to please than I was at their age

want to list your favorite 5? Visit the blog Living to tell the story here

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. Aren't kids wonderful. Great FFF list. Have a great weekend.

    Rabbit, rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and welcome to Fave Five! Glad you're feeling better! Your kids sound like a real blessing. And your granddaughter is a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list and thanks for visiting my blog! I enjoy getting to know bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're feeling better. Nice list and I'm sure your granddaughter made your day.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Annie, Welcome to Fave Five. Glad you're better. Grandchildren are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad that you are feeling better.How lovley that your granddaughter blew you a kiss ;)Thanks for your lovely comment on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good you're feeling better!! What a great list!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post